Institutions, Brokers, Exchanges, and ECNs using FIX
London Stock Exchange Group
10 Paternoster Square, London, GB
The LSE FIX Gateway provides efficient connectivity to a large network of investment managers, brokers and execution venues. In the development of the FIX Gateway the LSE has taken advantage of its experience in delivering highly reliable trading systems with the latest technology. Designed as an invisible hub it behaves as an end to end solution that enables the buy-side to view the real-time status of brokers before sending orders. At a very competitive price, it offers a single point of connection for high-speed multi-asset FIX 4.2 message routing and Indications of Interest (IOIs) as well as facilitating DMA between brokers. Being a completely neutral service allows customers to connect using their current connectivity providers and Order Management Systems. Through our extensive broker and other FIX networks links we not only offer access to a wide range of global and specialist brokers but also to other LSE services that include:
- a cost effective route for European OTC trade reporting for Non-Member firms and,
- access to the LSE’s UnaVista platform for all matching, validation and reconciliation needs.
- FIX versions
- Indication, Event Comm, Quotation, Market Data
- Single/Gen Orders, List/Basket Orders
- Allocation, Settlement Instruct, Trade Capture Rpt
- Asia, Canada, Europe, Latin America, Pacific Rim, U.S.
- Derivatives, Equities, Fixed Income
- Web site
- Group admins
- LSE Fix Management, Katherine Lachelin, John Robson, Chris Akers, Athina Trika, Syed Gardezi, Ed Rainer