Institutions, Brokers, Exchanges, and ECNs using FIX
SG House, GB
Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking
At the core of Societe Generale’s universal banking business model, the Corporate & Investment Bank is a well-diversified and leading player with nearly 10,000 professionals present in 34 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific.
Standing by its clients across sectors, the Corporate & Investment Bank tailors solutions for them by capitalising on its worldwide expertise in investment banking, global finance, and global markets.
▪ For corporates, financial institutions and public sector: providing a global advisory approach (M&A, debt, equity transaction, capital structure, and asset & liability management), as well as quality capital raising solutions across the debt and equity spectrum, optimised financing and expert risk management responses notably in the realm of foreign exchange and rates derivatives.
▪ For investors: offering reliable and sound investment opportunities and risk management solutions through its integrated global markets platform delivering seamless access to markets (equity, rates, credit, currencies, commodities and derivatives), as well as advice and solid financial engineering, quality of execution and forward-looking research across asset classes.
- FIX versions
- 3.0, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2
- Single/Gen Orders, List/Basket Orders
- Asia, Canada, Europe, Latin America, Pacific Rim, U.S.
- Derivatives, Equities
- Charles River Network, GLOX, Linedata Lynx, LSE FIX Gateway, SGN, TNS Secure Trading Network, TradeNET, Fidessa global connectivity, ITG Net™, NYFIX Marketplace, UL NET - Global Trading Network, FIXLink, Global Emerging Market Access
- Web site
- Group admins
- Richard Hills, Stephane Malrait, Sofia Godinho-Murwill, Mark Goodman