Institutions, Brokers, Exchanges, and ECNs using FIX
Onix Solutions [OnixS]
Alpha House, London, GB
Onix Solutions [OnixS] is a specialist financial services software sales and development business focused in pre-trade and trade connectivity. We are a well established rapidly growing business with a global customer base of small to large trading venues and firms.
The OnixS product range consist of:
- the OnixS FIX Engine range of .NET, C++, and JAVA FIX engines and FAST Decoders/Encoders. These engines provide high performance FIX engine and FIX FAST solutions with the flexibility of technology platform choice and shared common flexible API's. Supported platforms include Windows, RedHat/CentOS with other Linux distributions available on request.
- the OnixS directConnect range of Direct Market Access solutions providing venue specific calibrated, tested and supported FIX and proprietary protocol implementations. The OnixS directConnect range of Direct Market Access solutions incorporate venue specific FIX dialects and proprietary API's providing out of the box quickly deployable solutions for Market Data Handlers, Order Routing Trade Handlers and post-Trade Drop-Copy/Trade Capture solutions, all with a maintenance service level commitment to be kept up to date with any venue connectivity dialect and API changes. For full details of supported venues and reference implementation evaluation downloads see http://www.onixs.biz/directConnect/
OnixS Tooling reference and support aids include the:
- FIX Dictionary - an online comprehensive reference for all current FIX Protocol Versions: 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0, 5.0 SP1, 5.0 SP2.
- FIX Analyser - a high performance FIX log file analysis tool supporting queries, validation, monitoring of FIX standards and dialects. Saves time and money in supporting FIX based trading infrastructures.
- FIX versions
- 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0
- Indication, Event Comm, Quotation, Market Data, Sec & Trad Sess_Def
- Single/Gen Orders, Cross Orders, Multileg Orders, List/Basket Orders
- Allocation, Settlement Instruct, Trade Capture Rpt, Registration Instruct, Positions Maint, Collateral Mgmt
- Asia, Canada, Europe, Latin America, Pacific Rim, U.S.
- Collective Investments, Derivatives, Equities, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange
- Web site
- Group admins
- Robert Woodmansey, Pavlo Trapezon, Wayne Meikle