Institutions, Brokers, Exchanges, and ECNs using FIX
450 7th Avenue, New York, NY, US
LiquidityBook is a full suite financial technology firm with offices in New York City and Boston. We provide trading software services to clients ranging from multi-billion dollar hedge funds to single man hedge funds, from bulge-bracket broker-dealers to independent broker-dealers.
Our negligible client attrition speaks to our software quality and client support.
LiquidityBook’s first offering in 2005 was its Instant Messenger based trading solution. This remains a best-of-breed offering, used throughout the hedge fund and brokerage communities.
As the firm has grown, we now provide end-to-end trading software solutions.
Services are offered in Equities, Options and Futures
- FIX versions
- 2.7, 3.0, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0
- Indication, Sec & Trad Sess_Def
- Single/Gen Orders, Cross Orders, Multileg Orders, List/Basket Orders
- Allocation, Settlement Instruct, Registration Instruct
- Asia, Canada, Europe, Latin America, Pacific Rim, U.S.
- Derivatives, Equities
- Web site
- Group admins
- Shawn Samuel, Naftali Cohen, Kevin Samuel