The FIX Protocol Organization
The FIX Protocol is driven by an international group of committees which meet regularly to define its direction and functionality. The following organizational structure represents the results of FPL's recent restructuring and expansion effort.
If Members participate in a FPL Committee or Working Group, any IP created or generated through such participation is created for the benefit of the Committee or Working Group, is created outside the general course of employment, and will vest in the Trust. Members will execute all documents and do all such acts as may be reasonably necessary to give effect to the terms of this clause, including after cessation of membership for any reason.
If you are interested in learning more about FPL's Corporate Governance Structure please click here.
Please see FPL's goals.
To learn more about the committees, click on the links below:
- Global Steering Committee
- Global Technical Committee
- Global Exchanges and Markets Committee
- Membership Services Committee
- Global Education & Marketing Committee
- Global Cross Asset Committee
- Americas Regional Committee
- Asia Pacific Regional Committee
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) Regional Committee
- Japan Regional Committee