< Previous Next >
Secure Your Place Today at the FPL Nordic Conference
FPL Program Office / FIX Protocol Ltd. <>
2 Nov 2011 8:51AM ET
FPL Nordic Conference 2011
Tuesday 22 November | Berns Salonger Hotel | Stockholm
FPL invites you to attend the FPL Nordic Conference and benefit from a day of education, debate and networking. Bringing together key representatives from the Nordic buy and sell-side community, vendors and trading platforms, this event has been developed by senior market participants to provide a forum where the critical issues impacting electronic trading desks across the region can be addressed.
Featuring separate business and technical streams, this one day event will offer 17 different presentations and panel sessions, led by over 40 impartial and informative speakers, proving to be one of the most effective ways to learn about the latest trading developments. Additionally, it will offer a sold out exhibition hall, where up-to-date solutions available to the market will be showcased and countless networking opportunities will be available during the day and at the post-event cocktail party.
Program highlights will include:
• The future of trading – What lies ahead for the Nordic and global markets
• Regulation in the European region
• Liquidity and clearing trends
• The multi-asset class trading desk
• The opportunities and challenges facing the buy-side as they become more electronic
• The highs and lows of high frequency trading
• Meeting the challenges of risk management
• Technology in the market
• How the requirements of high frequency trading are changing the world of low latency networking
• Meeting the challenges of latency measurement
• The impact of exchange consolidation
Plus much, much more!
Register Today to Secure Your Place!
An allocation of free passes are available at this event for all FPL Member firms, buy-side market participants and regulatory representatives.
For further event information please visit: www.fixprotocol.org/nordicconference2011