FPL Nordic Conference: Hear the Thoughts and Perspectives of Industry Leading Speakers, on the Critical Trading Issues Impacting the Nordic Trading Community
FPL Program Office / FIX Protocol Ltd. <>
17 Nov 2011 8:43AM ET
FPL Nordic Conference 2011
November 22nd | Berns Salonger, Stockholm
An allocation of free passes available for:
FPL Member firms | Buy-side attendees | Regulatory representatives
Please join FPL for a day of education, debate and networking, and benefit from an agenda created in response to the needs of the Nordic trading community. We’re delighted to announce that the following senior industry leaders will be participating as speakers:
- Stuart Adams, FPL EMEA Regional Director, FIX Protocol Ltd.
- Rolf Andersson, Co-Chair FPL High Performance Interfaces Working Group,Co-Chair FPL Market Data Optimisation Working Group, CEO, Pantor Engineering AB
- Rosa Arnesto, Head of Economics & Statistics and Fixed Income, Federation of European Securities Exchanges (FESE)
- Jan Axelsson, Senior Adviser, Finansinspektionen (Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority Securities Markets)
- Stuart Baden Powell, Co-Chair FPL EMEA Regional Committee, FIX Protocol Ltd.
- Valerie Bannert-Thurner, Managing Director, FTEN a NASDAQ OMX Company
- Rob Boardman, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer EMEA, Investment Technology Group, Inc.
- Scott Bradley, Executive Director, Electronic Trading EMEA, Nomura International
- Stephen Burton, Director, AFME
- Diana Chan, Chief Executive Officer, EuroCCP
- Gareth Coltman, COO, ICAP BlockCross
- Michael Cooper, Client Technology Officer-Radianz, BT Global Banking and Financial Markets
- Henk D'Hoore, Head of Product, EMEA, Electronic Trading, Interactive Data
- Claes-Urban Dackberg, Head of Business Enabling, Swedbank
- Johan Dahlström, VP, Global Technology Services, NASDAQ OMX
- John Fielder, Cross Asset FIX Connectivity, HSBC - Global Banking and Markets
- Goran Fors, Global Head of GTS Banks, SEB Sweden
- Bob Fuller, Director, Fixnetix Ltd.
- Chris Hall, Editor, The Trade
- Per-Anders Häll-Bedman, Deputy CEO, Cinnober Financial Technology AB
- Jonas Hansbo, CEO, Tbricks
- Jens Henriksson, President, NASDAQ OMX Stockholm
- James Hilton, Director, Advanced Execution Services (AES™), Credit Suisse
- Fredrik Hjorth, Co-Chair FPL Nordic Working Group, Managing Director, Tradeflow
- Peter Holmgren, Managing Director, ULLINK
- Kevin Houstoun, Co-Chair FPL Global Technical Committee, Lead Expert Group Member, UK Government Foresight Committee on “The future of computer based trading in financial markets”, Chairman and Founder, Rapid Addition
- Henrik Husman, Vice President, Cash Equities Product Management, Deputy Managing Director, NASDAQ OMX Helsinki
- Jim Kaye, Co-Chair FPL Global Steering Committee, Director, Product Development, European Execution Services, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Mattheu Leonards, Network Architect, Enterprise CTO's Office, Thomson Reuters
- Stephane Leroy, Head of Global Sales & Marketing, QuantHouse
- Morten A. Lindeman, CTO, Infront
- Dave Mishoe, Head of High Volume DMA, EMEA, UBS
- Olof Neiglick, CEO, Burgundy
- Simo Puhakka, Head of Trading, Pohjola Asset Management
- Ian Salmon, Head of Enterprise Business Development, Fidessa Plc.
- Chris Sims, Consultant, Ignis Asset Management
- Robin Strong, Director, Buy-side Market Strategy, Fidessa Plc.
- Björn Svensson, Head of Nordic Region, EMCF N.V.
- Jesper Svensson, Head of Product Management Electronic Trading, SunGard Front Arena
- Vigg Troedsson, Senior Vice President, Swedish Securities Dealers Association
- Carl Johan Wallin, Global Head of Sales, Neonet
- Håkan Winbom, Principal Technologist, Director Performance & Capacity, NASDAQ OMX
- Keith Wright, Adviser, Pohjola Asset Management
- Henry Young, Co-Chair FPL Inter-party Latency Working Group, CEO, TS-Associates Plc.
For more information please visit: www.fixprotocol.org/nordicconference2011