FIX-related products and services
UL SERVICES - Consulting and Project Management
ULLINK FPL Premier Global
23-25 rue de provence
Paris 75009 FR
Service is key to the success of any technical infrastructure. ULLINK delivers a comprehensive range of professional services to help clients focus on their core business and make the most of their ULLINK solutions, including:
- Project management, implementation and certification
- Training for your staff and complete user documentation
- Full technical support of your operations, including maintenance and reporting
- Advice on business and regulatory requirements and necessary evolutions
- Feasibility studies of new client projects
Each ULLINK customer is given the contact details of a single, business-focused consultant. This designated consultant accompanies the client throughout the solution’s implementation. As he is involved early on in the client’s project, the consultant is aware of his client’s history and specific issues and may therefore provide quick and efficient answers. With an unparalleled understanding of electronic trading, ULLINK’s team of experts supports our clients 24/5 across the globe.
Upon contracting with ULLINK, the client selects one of three levels of service, according to your needs and own human resources:
- SILVER: full technical support (consulting, 24/5)
- GOLD: full technical support and software administration (operation and maintenance)
- PLATINUM: full technical support, software administration and facilities management (hosting)
Our offer of services is transparent: everything is included in the licence (there are no hidden fees) and it is possible to upgrade the level of service to address evolving business needs.
For further information, ask for a copy of our detailed Service Level Agreement.
Last modified: 11 May 2007 at 4:50 AM ET
- Course Type Offered
- Implementation, Other, Overview, Practical
- Asia-Pacific, Australia, Central America, Europe, Japan, Middle-East, North America-Canada, North America-USA, Russia, South America
- Back office, Front Office, Middle Office, Order Routing, Proprietary Trading
- Business Analysis / Requirements, Development, Management Consulting, Operations, Outsourcing - offshore, Outsourcing - onshore, Quality Assurance, Supplemental Staffing
- Application Services, Best Execution Tools, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Exchange Solutions, Extranet, FIX Gateway, FIX Messaging and monitoring, FIX point-to-point connectivity, IP VPN, Managed Hosting, Network, Storage Area Network, Trading Applications
- Used by
- Kepler Equities, REFCO Securities S.A.
- Web site