FIX-related products and services
ICAP EBS Live FAST and XML Market Data Handler and ICAP EBS Ai Order Routing
Onix Solutions [OnixS] FPL
London SE1 1LB GB
The OnixS directConnect: ICAP EBS Live Market Data Handler provides access to the ICAP EBS FX market data via FIX/FAST protocols (FIX 4.4, FAST 1.1), and the OnixS directConnect: ICAP EBS Spot Ai (Automated FX interface) FIX trading interface provides direct market access to the ICAP EBS FX trading platform.
The key benefits of the OnixS directConnectICAP EBS Handlers:
- Pre-tested – thus saving time and money in integration testing.
- Supported – service level guarantee that the implementation is production strength, and will support current and future enhancements.
- Book management – more than just a market data decoder. Provides full order book management that off loads the book management tasks to a specialized implementation.
- Low latency, high through-put, and low CPU load – designed for high-frequency and the fastest market data implementation
- Easy-to-use and flexible API – designed for rapid integration within trading strategy architectures, with a common API style for multi-venue implementations.
- Flexible logging – ability to analyze and diagnose issues and activity quickly
- Included fast-start source code reference implementations with client and benchmarking samples – designed for rapid familiarization and to get up and running rapidly.
The OnixS directConnect ICAP EBS solutions are implemented on multiple platforms including Windows C++ 32 and 64-bit , Linux (RedHat/CentOS and other Linux distrubutions on request) C++ 32 and 64-bit, the .NET Framework and Java.
Last modified: 2 September 2011 at 9:27 AM ET
- .NET, Stand alone executable / library
- Asset Class
- Front Office, Order Routing
- FAST Version
- 1.1, SCP 1.1
- FIX Version
- C#, C++, Java
- License + Maintenance, License Only, Maintenance Only
- Windows 2k/XP/Vista, Windows NT/2k/XP, Windows Server (2003/2008)
- FIX 4.4
- Web site
- +44 20 7117 0111