FIX-related products and services
EZX Inc. FPL
361 South Avenue East
Westfield, NJ 07090 US
Adds intelligent and powerful routing to any FIX connection, or your entire FIX infrastructure. FIX messages that come in can be manipulated according to your logic, then be forward along to the original destination, a different destination or multiple destinations. The EZX FIX Router allows you to:
* Easily send out drop copies.
* Convert from one FIX version to another before reaching final destination.
* Consolidate multiple inbound FIX connections to one outbound connection, according to rules you can create.
* Broadcast one inbound FIX connection to multiple destinations based on rules you can create.
These are just some of the most frequent uses for the FIX Router. If you need to manipulate your FIX connections, the FIX Router is the product for you!
Last modified: 1 April 2010 at 9:14 AM ET
- Asset Class
- Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Listed Derivatives, OTC Derivatives
- Africa, Asia-Pacific, Australia, Central America, Europe, Japan, Middle-East, North America-Canada, North America-USA, Russia, South America
- Order Routing, Proprietary Trading
- FIX Version
- 3.0, 4.0, 4.0, 4.1, 4.1, 4.2, 4.2, 4.3, 4.3, 4.4, 4.4, 5.0
- Orders and Execution Reports
- C#, Java
- License + Maintenance, License Only, Maintenance Only
- AIX, HP/UX, Linux
- FIX Gateway, FIX Messaging and monitoring, FIX point-to-point connectivity, Trading Applications
- FIX 4.1, FIX 4.2, FIX 4.3, FIX 4.4, FIXML 4.4, FIXML pre-4.4, Order routing
- Used by
- HSBC Bank PLC
- Web site
- (908) 376-1446