FIX-related products and services
Pravega Financial Technologies, Inc. FPL
VegaFIX engine offers exceptional efficiency,customized and low latency FIX infrastructure, while offering FIX and custom specification capabilities.
All PFT products are available for both 32 and 64 bit OS platforms and run on Windows, Linux and major UNIX flavors.
* Unique from others by its design, speed, stability (even on heavy load) and flexibility to accommodate firm’s needs as market requirement changes.
* Peak performance crossed the half- million messages/second mark with latencies less than 10 micro seconds.
* Tested with more than 1000 connections on single instance with no degradation of Engine performance.
* Performed stable throughout testing period continuously for over a week and processed more than 6 billion messages.
KEY FUNCTIONAL BENEFITS
* Complies 100% with all versions of FIX- 4.0-4.4, 5.0, Sp1, Sp2, FIXML & Proprietary Exchange Formats.
* Transformation – Simple transformations like, tag overrides, adding tag-value pairs, constants, moving data within tags, custom nested transformations, etc.
* Complex Transformations include adding standard T-SQL type rules with mathematical expressions to populate data in run time. E.g. $167=’OPT’ then $137=$137 * 0.01 + 0.005.
* High Speed Routing – Complete routing solution from simple to complex routing, supported many-to-many routing for in-session as well as external sources, supported complex routing expressions. E.g. 49=BRK and 1=ABC Then Route To > Session1 and/or predefined MQ, etc.
* Built-in adapters which are easy to integrate with trading platforms, legacy systems, including MSMQ, IBM MQ Series, AMQ (Rabbit MQ),Sockets and more.
* Multi-protocol support through Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) which offers manageable approach to distributed computing, broad interoperability and service orientation.
* Real-time state of art Console to monitor and manage the Enterprise Engines as well as connections, available as desktop application (WPF) for intranet and as well as web interface which can be accessed from anywhere.
* Pluggable/Configurable FIX dialects (non-standard implementations of FIX and custom messages).
* FIX Version Conversion – Easy configuration to convert FIX versions and transmit to Connection running on different versions. E.g. 4.0 <->4.2, etc.
* No limitation on the number of connections, tested with 1000 connections on single instance with no degradation of Engine performance.
* Easy setup either manually or through GUI tools, within minutes Engine will be up and running.
* Very Low Maintenance - Most of the maintenance items are automated, like EOD, Auto reset sequences, fail-recover, etc.
Last modified: 19 January 2011 at 12:07 AM ET
- J2EE, .NET, Stand alone executable / library
- FAST Version
- 1.1, SCP 1.0, SCP 1.1
- FIX Version
- 4.0, 4.0, 4.1, 4.1, 4.4, 4.4, 5.0
- Allocations and Settlement Instructions, Indications of Interest, Orders and Execution Reports
- C#, Java
- Application Service Provider, License + Maintenance, Provided as part of consulting
- JMS, RMI, Sockets, Web Services
- Linux, Red Hat Linux, Solaris, Windows 2k/XP/Vista, Windows 95/98/Me, Windows NT/2k/XP, Windows Server (2003/2008)
- Project Type
- Fixed Price
- Development, Operations, Outsourcing - offshore, Quality Assurance
- Application Services, Disaster Recovery, FIX Gateway, FIX Messaging and monitoring, FIX point-to-point connectivity, Managed Hosting, Network
- Order routing, Post trade processing
- Onsite Custom
- FIXML DTD, FIXML DTD
- Web site