FIX-related products and services
VegaFABS -Automated Broker Simulator
Pravega Financial Technologies, Inc. FPL
The Vega FIX Automated Broker Simulator (VegaFABS), a leading edge product for the pre-production climate, creates a test and quality assurance order management systems (OMS).
Complete fills, partial fills or rejected orders are tested and checked at ultra-low latency speeds through VegaFABS until the system works satisfactorily.
PRODUCT OVERVIEW * VegaFABS is an industry standard sell-side (Broker/Dealer) test harness for trading systems (Order Management Systems, OMS).
* VegaFABS enables trading partners to reduce the time and cost of compatible trade testing life cycle.
* By testing new clearing houses and brokers with VegaFABS, firms can enhance their business prospects.
* VegaFABS can be operated manually or automatically through simple graphical user interface (GUI)-based rules.
KEY FEATURES * Supports all FIX versions (FIX 4.0 - 4.4, 5.0 SP1, SP2 and FIXML).
* Supports custom messages and formats.
* Fully automated OMS Certification.
* Performs high throughput, ability to simulate high volume of messages.
* Transformation – Easy to configure tag overrides, custom tags, etc.
* Easy to setup and use.
* Built-in rules make standard order life cycle simulation.
* No programming or scripting skills are needed to create custom scenarios.
* Ability to add custom tags.
* Replay capability for specific test scenarios.
* Order research capability.
* Provides High performance, stability and reliability.
Last modified: 13 January 2011 at 5:33 PM ET
- J2EE, .NET
- Asset Class
- Africa, Asia-Pacific, Australia, Central America, Europe, Japan, Middle-East, North America-Canada, North America-USA, Russia, South America
- Back office, Order Routing
- FIX Version
- 4.0, 4.1, 4.1, 4.2, 4.2, 4.3, 4.3, 4.4, 4.4, 5.0
- C#, Java
- License + Maintenance
- Red Hat Linux, Solaris, Windows 2k/XP/Vista, Windows 95/98/Me, Windows NT/2k/XP, Windows Server (2003/2008)
- Project Type
- Fixed Price
- Development, Operations, Outsourcing - offshore, Quality Assurance
- Application Services, Disaster Recovery, FIX Gateway, FIX Messaging and monitoring, FIX point-to-point connectivity
- Order routing, Post trade processing
- Web site