FIX-related products and services
FIX Antenna QF Adaptor (QF Adaptor)
B2BITS EPAM Systems Company FPL
41 University Drive, Suite 202
Newtown, PA 18940 US
FIX Antenna QF Adaptor (QF Adaptor) was developed in response to high demand from the open source QuickFIX©* community users to achieve substantial improvement of the latency characteristics of their trading applications. It provides means for smooth migration to high performance FIX Antenna C++ engine with no or minimal effort. Users can get economical advantage of continuing using the open source interface where performance of QuickFIX is sufficient and leverage FIX Antenna C++™ on latency/ throughput critical connections. QF Adaptor outperforms QuickFIX by over 7 times in throughput, while delivering 4 times lower latency.
QF Adaptor is an add-on package for FIX Antenna C++ library which helps migrate a program from QuickFIX/C++ to FIX Antenna. The package includes C++ classes which implement the QuickFIX interface. The migration to FIX Antenna engine essentially becomes a replacement of the library.
QF Adaptor supports import of customized dictionaries from QuickFIX. This is done by using an XML conversion tool which is part of the migration package. The user migrating to FIX Antenna can leverage Certified FIX Connections to major exchanges and ECNs, while still using the QuickFIX business object model. This is achieved by utilizing the C++ code generator, a part of the migration package, that can convert FIX custom protocol definitions provided by B2BITS into the typed C++ business messages in QuickFIX style.
Supported QuickFIX features:
- Typed C++ message objects and MessageCracker interface
- Transient and persistent FIX session storage
- FIX session management (schedules)
- Supports FIX 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0, SP1 and SP2
- FIX protocol customizations
- Rich GUI tool for administration — FIXICC
*Copyright © 2001-2010 quickfixengine.org. All rights reserved.
Last modified: 20 December 2011 at 8:22 AM ET
- Asset Class
- Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Listed Derivatives, OTC Derivatives
- FIX Version
- 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0
- Allocations and Settlement Instructions, E-mail, Indications of Interest, News, Orders and Execution Reports
- License + Maintenance, License Only, Maintenance Only
- Linux, Red Hat Linux, Solaris, Windows 2k/XP/Vista, Windows Server (2003/2008)
- FIXML DTD, FIXML Schema
- Web site