FIX-related products and services
NYSE LIFFE XDP Market Data Handler and NYSE LIFFE CCG-direct Trade Handler
Onix Solutions [OnixS] FPL
London SE1 1LB GB
The NYSE LIFFE Universal Trading Platform (UTP) provides seamless, high performance trading across asset classes, global geographies and time zones.
NYSE LIFFE UTP has the following interfaces to the trading engine via the Secure Financial Transaction Infrastructure (SFTI):
- NYSE LIFFE UTP Exchange Data Publisher (XDP) – market data broadcast
- NYSE LIFFE UTP Common Customer Gateway (CCG) – FIX 5.0 and CCG-Binary order entry
The OnixS directConnect: NYSE LIFFE UTP XDP Market Data Handler solutions provide an out-of-the-box solution for:
- Order Book management and processing the FAST (FIX Adapted for Streaming) compressed Real Time Market Data broadcast via A and B multicast streams.
- Processing incremental updates and maintaining the order book image.
- Ability to listen to product groups and specific multicast channels.
- Recovery Channel / Retransmission processing. Missed UPD packets may be requested via a TCP/IP connection.
- Refresh Service. Provides a snapshot of the order book, at the time of processing, in a FAST compressed message for specific instruments.
- FTP Standing data. Instrument static downloaded daily prior to market open and support for the dedicated real-time channel for intraday changes.
The OnixS directConnect: NYSE LIFFE UTP CCG-Binary solutions provide an out-of-the-box solution for:
- Supporting the lowest latency CCG-Binary option for order entry to NYSE LIFFE markets
- The CCG-Binary interface which will be the first choice for all market participants using co-location deployments due to the proximity latency advantages.
- Supports the embedded CCG Drop Copy Service for order acknowledgements and Trade Executions.
- Supports transport level optimization and session level state maintenance — ability to tune transport efficiency and provides session level state management.
Last modified: 2 September 2011 at 9:26 AM ET
- Asset Class
- Listed Derivatives
- Front Office, Order Routing
- Orders and Execution Reports
- C#, C++
- License + Maintenance, License Only, Maintenance Only
- Web site
- +44 20 7117 0111